Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid Trailer.

#1 by Tom Photiou , Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:13 pm

Recently purchased this rare trailer supplied on a very full 50ft spool. I expected it to be faded but its actually very good with only early fade in there at present.
Anything Sam Peckinpah is a must for me. This is an action packed trailer and runs for a good three minutes plus and shows the story well, it also has several snippets of the Peckinpah slow motion moments which shows his trade mark well. You know your watching a trailer for one of his movies. As you may know this movie has an excellent cast including James Coburn, Kris Kristofferson, Richard Jaeckel, Kate Jurado, Jason Robards, Slim Pickens, Jack Elam and one i wasn't aware of, singer Bob Dylan. This trailer also has a decent length of the song he sings.
All in all, an excellent trailer which is in very good condition with excellent sound. On this print there is a single line toward the end, nothing to ruin it for me. As far as i can remember, this is the first time i've seen this one come up for sale.

The following members like this: Del Phillipson, Robert Crewdson, Greg Perry, Gwyn Morgan and Eivind Mork

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 11.05.2020 | Top

RE: Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid Trailer.

#2 by David Ollerearnshaw , Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:37 pm

Did I imagine it, but was a feature once available. Would have been unofficial though.

I still love the smell of film in the morning

David Ollerearnshaw
Date registered 08.13.2015
home: Sheffield UK
ThankYou 61

RE: Pat Garrett & Billy The Kid Trailer.

#3 by Tom Photiou , Fri Nov 06, 2020 10:13 pm

Now you say it perhaps i am wrong on this, was it one of the ABC releases along with The last Valley and other titles?

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 11.06.2020 | Top

Oscars first 50 years. 200ft colour & b/w Sound.
Peace on Earth 200ft Colour Sound

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor