Tugboat Mickey

#1 by Eivind Mork , Sat May 23, 2020 12:09 pm

Super 8, 200', color and sound.

When I found this, I was very happy as I didn't know it was one that Derann distributed. I guess it can't be very common as I haven't seen this for sale before. In fact I had never seen it on another medium either. It reminded me a bit of clock cleaners, and my son said exactly the same. Mickey, Donald and Goofy operates a tugboat, but when they receive a mayday signal, things don't go too well. The quality of the copy is very good. I was afraid I was not going to receive it, for a while. The French postal service had the status that indicated problems, but it didn't say what. It was like that for more than two weeks before it arrived in Norway. I guess the Covid-19 situation in France was the reason.

The following members like this: Robert Crewdson and Greg Perry

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

RE: Tugboat Mickey

#2 by Robert Crewdson , Sat May 23, 2020 12:27 pm

That is a really lovely copy, beautiful colours and sharp. I can understand your worries; my parcel disappeared off the radar for three weeks. One site said it's departed for London, by air; the Royal Mail site said 'More information available when it arrives in the UK. I thought I would have to make a claim, which would be poor compensation for lost items. anyway, things turned out well for both of us.

Eivind Mork likes this

Robert Crewdson
Date registered 05.19.2018
home: United Kingdom
ThankYou 176

Lots of new Trailers
The Muppet Movie 600ft

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor