The Muppet Movie 600ft

#1 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Thu May 14, 2020 1:15 am

Here's both Walton extracts I bought 20 odd years ago, colours still great, as it had twin stripes I rerecorded it in stereo, brings back memories watching it again,Mark.

Greg Perry likes this
Mark Mander

RE: The Muppet Movie 600ft

#2 by Greg Perry , Thu May 14, 2020 2:06 am

Mark,
Really nice colors. I have a 400 ft. version, but your colors are much richer than my print. This was a fun movie with an awful lot of cameo appearances by major stars and that certainly added to the fun....

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

#3 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Thu May 14, 2020 9:12 am

The colours are still as good as I remember, I've seen a few faded 400 footer so not everyone had low fade on offer when they bought it. The 200ft is quite hard to find and was in stereo on release from Walton, it came spliced in order and makes a good 600ft reel. My kids used to love this one and I used to enjoy showing it,

I wonder what the budget was Greg as i would imagine it was still a popular show at the time of making, the stars certainly came out for this one,Mark

Mark Mander

#4 by Tom Photiou , Thu May 14, 2020 11:06 am

This is another great little half hour film, so far we have been lucky with our Walton films, i think the only one we had go red on us was one of the two 200ft extracts from witchfinder general but we eventually found the feature, this had part three missing but Hugh Scott came to the rescue with a perfect matching part three for us.
For more Muppet screenshots heres our print

The Muppet Movie 1979 600FT Colour Sound Walton

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

Tugboat Mickey
Carry on Camping 400ft

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor