One Eyed Jacks. 400ft Edition colour sound

#1 by Tom Photiou , Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:42 pm

Tonight i viewed this item before listing it on flea bay in order to raise some funds for more films.
This was a title i tried to get as the well recommended 3 x 400ft version, however, this one came up for sale so i grabbed it for a good price, it was untested so was a gamble.
As a 400ft edition it works quite well and doesn't really try to cram too much in. The quality of this print is outstanding with a superbly clean image, there isn't a mark it anywhere and it really is rock steady.
The sound is also first class. The up side is that this one appears to be a low fade print as there isn't a hint of fade, only good clear vibrant colours matching the excellent print quality. If this was the 3 x 400ft edition i would be keeping it. It's not a title i see for sale very often at all, also, i dont know if it had a limited run or not.
It's an OK film but it's far from Brando's best. He also directed this movie, (his only film as a director), as it was originally meant to have been Stanley Kubrick directing from a screenplay by Sam Peckinpah but due to a dispute they were replaced by Brando and Guy Trosper. I think if it had been the original two the film would have been a thousand times better.

The following members like this: Greg Perry, Eivind Mork and Gwyn Morgan

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

Last edited 02.24.2019 | Top

One Eyed Jack. Marketing films 400ft selected scenes edition
One Million Years BC 200ft colour Sound

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor