Bilko episode, Grand Hotel.

#1 by Tom Photiou , Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:58 pm

Viewed this item recently purchased for Brother, wasn't expecting this to be as good as it is. A very clean print in excellent condition throughout. There is hardly a mark on it.
All titles are in there and the print is first class, from series 4, episode 18.1959
This episode is called Grand Hotel,

Bilko invests $300 in a run-down hotel. Chester Hilton is voted president of the hotel and Bilko calls it The Grove City Hilton, hoping that the Hilton group will want to buy out his hotel in order to keep the good name of their business.

Looking for, Joe Kidd / The Outlaw Josey Wales on 16mm. Good prints only.

The following members like this: Greg Perry, Del Phillipson and Eivind Mork

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

Last edited 01.03.2019 | Top

RE: Bilko episode, Grand Hotel.

#2 by Del Phillipson , Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:04 am

Loved watching Bilko in the 70's, again lovely looking print Tom.

Tom Photiou sais Thank You!

Del Phillipson
Date registered 07.18.2017
ThankYou 137

RE: Bilko episode, Grand Hotel.

#3 by Tom Photiou , Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:05 am

Cheers Dell, the contrast of the print is really good, unfortunately these images have come out a little dark, same as combat, but they give an idea. I only ever use an old 4mp digi camera.
It took me a while to find a Bilko episode, it's one of my Brothers favourite comedy's & both this one and Combat both came up on ebay just in the nick of time to get them as xmas presents from a couple of the family to him.
With these older TV programmes, (mash, combat, bilko, Dr in the house, Beverly Hillbilly's & Wyatt Earp etc,) we said we will only have one of any of this type of film, otherwise you end up collecting too many TV items. It's good to have the one off. The exceptions for me would be Minder, the professionals and the Sweeney but finding these now with colours like my Minder and Professionals episodes is becoming very difficult.
I did put up a wanted list for 2019 on the other channel but didn't do it here purely as i dont want to keep cross threading. The list was only for actual movies.

Looking for, Joe Kidd / The Outlaw Josey Wales on 16mm. Good prints only.

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

Combat Episode "Reunion"
Miner you gotta have Friends.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor