For Sale: Amazing Condition Bolex H16 EBM 16mm Camera with two lenses and a lot more

#1 by Dylan Hayes , Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:45 pm

For sale is a Bolex H16 EBM. This is Bolex's 16mm battery powered camera. It works beautifully. I love this camera, but I just don't have the means to shoot on it anymore. Everything you see is included in the sale. Below is a video that was shot on this camera. It is am amazing camera!!
Items:
Bolex H16 EBM
Kern Vario-Switar 16-100mm 1.9 (Bayonet Mount)
Kodak 13mm 1.5 (C Mount)
Bayonet Mount to C Mount converter
2 x 400' Magazine
Magazine Motor
Hand Grip
Original Manual
2 x Battery Packs
Updated Battery Charger
2 x Record cables/Power to Camera
4 x Gelatin Filters
In Camera Gels/Filters
Silencing Case for Camera and Magazine (Some Wear, Buckles Missing.)

Original Hard Travel Casehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojxcc8RIMlE

*Sold As IS
*Have only used 100' rolls in this camera. Recommend making sure the 400' magazines work perfectly before shooting. I cant vouch for them. Probably fine, but just to make sure.
* No Battery included for Hand Grip/ or attachment plate. Camera doesn't need it to function. 
*Recommend using battery block. Lasts forever!

Dylan Hayes  
Dylan Hayes
Date registered 07.26.2018

RE: For Sale: Amazing Condition Bolex H16 EBM 16mm Camera with two lenses and a lot more

#2 by Ian Partridge , Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:19 pm

How much are you asking ?

I used to use 200''ft. daylight-loading spools of film mounted inside Arriflex 400'ft. magazines. I think they used these 200' fts. with Aaton cameras, but you could get the 200' ft. spools at a discount from places like Exchange and Mart, Headquarters and General Supplies, and later on, The Stock Shop (now Film Game).

When using Bolex with 100'ft. spools you could gain a few seconds extra footage if you loaded and unloaded the daylight spool in complete darkness as the manufacturers added 6' ft. to allow for fogging when loaded in subdued light.

Ian

Ian Partridge
Date registered 08.18.2015
home: Colchester, Essex. United Kingdom
ThankYou 16

Last edited 07.28.2018 | Top

RE: For Sale: Amazing Condition Bolex H16 EBM 16mm Camera with two lenses and a lot more

#3 by Maurice Leakey , Sat Jul 28, 2018 8:32 pm

The seller lives in Los Angeles. The item would attract Custom Duties/VAT and a handling charge if imported into the United Kingdom.

Maurice Leakey  
Maurice Leakey
Date registered 07.08.2017
home: Bristol, United Kingdom
ThankYou 221

How often do you lube up your projecotrs
A question for Tom.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor