Four latest additions.

#1 by Tom Photiou , Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:01 pm

So much for me not buying any more films this year

On the way from the states is an Agfa Scope print of Waterloo.
Hannie Caulder, not scope but it has excellent colour and is of course 100% full feature and not the abridged feature on 8mm.
Bugles in Afternoon. Again, the full feature to replace our STD 8 version.

I also recently bought another Minder Episode, Waiting for Goddard, this one is noted for being the last of series six, Dennis Waterman was going to leave the series after this one so it was written in a much more darker fashion than the usual comical Minder we all know. As it happens He did return for another series but at the end of this particular episode Terry and Arthur have a major falling out and Terry walks away from him in a serious ending completely the opposite of the norm. I have not got around to projecting it yet but looking forward to it.

Waterloo is is the bain of my life. I wanted to get Brother this movie as it is one of his favourites. I missed out on a copy like the scope one coming as it was on ebay for 350 + carriage. So bought the slightly faded Eastman stock flat version and it is very good, and its wrapped up xmas for him, however, by accident i found the scope agfa up for $130 odd dollars so put in a dam bid, didn't think i would be the only bidder so now his favourite is on the way again only this time in scope and on Agfa stock, ( i believe the pre title sequence is Eastman but i can live with that).
Sooooooooo, after Christmas the flat one goes back up for sale, why do we do these things?????

Looking for Home alone trailer and Abba Scope trailer

Greg Perry likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

Last edited 12.15.2017 | Top

Two great additions
Low Maintenance, Inexpensive 16mm Projector?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor