New Film on the way soon

#1 by Tom Photiou , Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:55 pm

Just ordered up Blue Thunder with Roy Shieder,
cant wait for this one. Its a film that my Mum took me to see in 1983 when it was having a special pre release showing at our Drake cinema on a Sunday morning. I cant remember how she acquired the tickets but i have never forgotten this film so its going to bring back some fond memories and i will surprise my Mum (86 years young) who will be coming to the film den for the first viewing.
As it happens, two weeks ago she actually asked me, & i quote,"i bet you dont have that picture film about that helicopter i took you to see when you were young, what was it called with Roy whats his name, that was such a good film and i havnt seen it since"? ~Well well, if Mr Guest didn't have this one so i had no choice but to buy it just for my Mummy.She does so much and has bought me films for just about every Christmas and Birthday since i bought my first Elmo, many many films in mine & my Brothers collections were presents from Mum.

Have i told anyone i'm after Die Hard?

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

RE: New Film on the way soon

#2 by Dave Guest , Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:16 pm

yes this Is great film you have bought from me stunning colour don't recall any splices on polyester and on 2 x 2000ft plastic spools and cans will post it tomorrow with a surprise in with film as well thanks david

The following members like this: Martin Dew, Gwyn Morgan and Mats Abelli
Tom Photiou sais Thank You!

Dave Guest
Date registered 09.28.2015
home: lancashire
ThankYou 69

#3 by David Ollerearnshaw , Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:36 pm

You lucky man. Its a great film.

I still love the smell of film in the morning

David Ollerearnshaw
Date registered 08.13.2015
home: Sheffield UK
ThankYou 61

#4 by Vidar Olavesen , Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:56 pm

My Thunderbolt is Rolling. I rather have your Blue Thunder, though :-) Nice film for sure, well done

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 350

David Guest Debrie D16
Which 16mm Projector?

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor