2nd Outdoor Show of 2017

#1 by Michael Lattavo , Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:35 am

First picture (I hope!) is my little goodie pile all ready for the evening. The night before the projector was running a bit loud and the film seemed like it might have been a little dirty (kept having to adjust the gate pressure), so during the day I gave the projector a good cleaning and oiling, and treated the night's films with Film Guard (I'd read a topic on here about how it makes film run better a month or so ago) - and boy, what a difference! The film ran perfectly! So, definitely going to start using Film Guard more often!

Started off with a Castle travelogue on New York (my wife asked "Is this one of those shorts you talk about sometimes? - see, she's learning!).

Next came the main event.....Satisfaction. Terrible plot, but who needs a plot when the stars are so easy on the eyes! Julia Roberts and Justine Bateman in their prime! The music was actually pretty good, and the colors were awesome - especially during the final song during the credits!

Wow! All of the pics are in order! Thanks for the uploading advice - it does take a little bit longer, but nice to have them in order!

It will be a couple of weeks until I can have another outdoor show, my son and I head to Monster Bash in Mars, PA next weekend - I'll try to get some screenshots of their films, they run 16mm all weekend!

Eivind Mork likes this

Michael Lattavo
Date registered 10.01.2015
ThankYou 42

RE: 2nd Outdoor Show of 2017

#2 by Eivind Mork , Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:53 am

Very nice! Filmguard is indeed a great thing!

Michael Lattavo likes this

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

1st Outdoor Show of 2017
Abbott & Costello meets Frankenstein

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 2
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor