RE: Question for Alessandro or Bill.

#51 by Paul Browning , Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:25 am

UMM, ITS JUST A COPY OF THE ELMO GS1200 SYNC SYSTEM IN A BOX ANDREW SURELY ??. GOOD LUCK WITH FINDING ONE, BUT I THINK YOU HAVE MORE CHANCE OF SEEING LORD LUCAN AT THIS YEARS BLACKPOOL CONVENTION THAN FINDING ONE. PERHAPS THE JAPANESE SITES MAY BE MORE FRUITFULL .......

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#52 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Jan 30, 2017 9:58 am

Yes you're right Paul. It is what the GS already has, built in. This m/c separates the controller from the actual projector like the Braun does a similar thing.

One sold on ebay U.S. in January this year, so I have a chance if I wait as long again,as I did for the machine itself to surface! 😂😂😂

Jason over in Japan also seems to have an uncanny knack of finding all the Fuji old kit out there. Any m/c, any lens, now hopefully any accessory??

This one btw was developed in the very early 70's so who knows who copied who with this technology back then?

The SH 30 was marketed in 1975 with the system in situ.

I think the earliest GS 1200 was around 1978 wasn't it?

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:59 am | Top

#53 by Paul Browning , Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:55 pm

I DOUBT YOU FIND ANYONE THAT WOULD KNOW THAT ANDREW, THIS SYSTEM WOULD HAVE BEEN CHAMPIONED BY ELMO ON THERE MACHINE THE GS1200 WITH STEREO SOUND, SO
THEY STOLE A MARCH ON THE FUJISCOPE, THATS PROBABLY WHY THERE ARN'T MANY AROUND. ELMO CLEVERLY INCORPERATED IT INTO THE MACHINE AND ADDED A FEW EXTRAS, THEY MUST HAVE BEEN WATCHING THE INTRDUCTION OF STEREO RECORDING AND PLAYBACK ON SUPER 8, UNLESS IT WAS MAGIC ???.

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#54 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:34 pm

No they indeed did, release some of the earliest Stereo machines Paul, it is true. Others seemed to follow suit on this front after 1978.
As you say, they gathered a concept from all that was out there technology wise, then came up with the design of the GS 1200.
As you say, if they had not been waiting to develop the Stereo aspect of these machines, they may well have been released earlier.
Who knows?

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:33 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Empty 600ft Box

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor