Portrait of a Hitman. 1979 Low fade

#1 by Tom Photiou , Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:13 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

This is a film which has some great stars, Jack Palance, Richard Rowndtree Ann Turkel and Rod Steiger. This film, from 1979, is on low fade stock so the colours are very vibrant. The image is sharp and the sound good, sadly though this print has some wear in the form of thin green emulsion lines, more so on part one, but some on part two as well. However, this is a film i've never seen before and while it wasn't a hit and doesn't seem to have any good reviews, i for one really enjoyed it. Jack Palance in particular is at his best here playing the professional hitman. For once he doesn't over do it but he is one of my favourite actors, always a very good screen presence. The film is only an hour and a half so in my view, despite the poor reviews, i think its very good, typical 70s crime movie. Sadly because of the wear we are moving this one on ebay. While these images dont look too bad, the wear is throughout.

The following members like this: Eivind Mork, Mark Mander, Paul Browning and Gwyn Morgan

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 11.06.2022 | Top

RE: Portrait of a Hitman. 1979 Low fade

#2 by Graham Sinden , Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:59 am

Is that Simon Cowell in that 4th picture?

sorry couldnt resist.

Paul Browning likes this
Graham Sinden  
Graham Sinden
Date registered 11.19.2015
home: Kent, UK
ThankYou 45

RE: Portrait of a Hitman. 1979 Low fade

#3 by Tom Photiou , Sun Nov 06, 2022 5:23 pm

You never know Graham

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015