Derann ad reel 16

#1 by Tom Photiou , Sat Sep 03, 2022 11:01 am

Another very good ad reel from Derann, Number 16, as always on a 20ft reel, colour Sound.

This reel is on low fade polyester stock and opens with the RSA opening. The first advert is for the Natwest bank with Ade Edmonson reprising his role from the TV series The Young Ones, this was the ad i bought this reel for, next is a dull advert for the Daily Express newspaper, then we have a raunchy ad for Foster Lager, at first you think it's Hagan Daz ice cream but once the guy spots the lager in the fridge you hear the ring pull, the football on the telly turns on and she is left most annoyed, next is an odd advert for Moosehead beer, an alien visits a lone man in the middle of nowhere having picked up that there is Moosehead Beer inside. Next is an eye feast for Ambre Solaire sun tan lotion followed by Bacardi rum. The next advert is one of those Flake ads, you know, i think the image tells the story, I just wish she's have answered that phone ringing all the way through,
The last advert on this excellent reel is for 501 jeans., a broken down car with a pretty girl and her boyfriend, (made to look like a dork) is recused by the model tanned guy who removes his jeans to use them to use as a tow rope for the broken down car, as the girl jumps in his car her boyfriend is left to steer the broken down car, as he changes gear the trouser part, her boyfriend rolls back downhill and they perfect couple drive off into the sunset. with the classic 60s song, be my baby by the Ronettes this ad plays out the reel ending with the RSA logo. Great colours and very good sound made this another winner for Derann.

Martin Dew likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

Derann ad reel 14.
Derann Ad reel 17

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor