Another lockdown, more filmshows?

#1 by Tom Photiou , Tue Jan 05, 2021 9:12 pm

With the expected lockdown, will you be showing more films or perhaps looking to sort through the collection and catch up with cleaning or repairing.

I know many will probably continue to work through as it looks as though i am, although we dont know what's happening in the weeks ahead.
I am hoping to revamp the film room in within the next month as we are currently having some hefty work done after some water damage back in August.

The following members like this: Martin Dew and Greg Perry

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

RE: Another lockdown, more filmshows?

#2 by Martin Dew , Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:21 pm

Yes, I have the projectors out almost every night at the moment. It's quite therapeutic! I pretend there's a big audience with me.

Plus I've been redoing box covers and checking splices etc.

The following members like this: Robert Crewdson, Tom Photiou, Greg Perry and Don Cunningham

Martin Dew
Date registered 10.07.2016
home: Henley-on-Thames
ThankYou 94

RE: Another lockdown, more filmshows?

#3 by Greg Perry , Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:24 am

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

I am planning on doing a bit of both watching and selling. I sold maybe a half-dozen films in early December--not on ebay. But with all the postal service chaos from Covid and the holidays only two buyers have received their films so far. All have tracking numbers, so I do not think any are lost. One has been sitting in a Georgia post office for maybe two weeks. So I will probably wait to sell any more for three weeks or so in the hope they get caught up a bit at the USPS.

The following members like this: Robert Crewdson, Martin Dew and Tom Photiou

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

Happy New Year
Barbara Shelley

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor