This message from RM, be aware

#1 by Tom Photiou , Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:15 pm

You will recall imy rant over the crap service from Royal Mail regarding the fact fact they appear to have lost a film i posted.
Two went out on the same day, the other has only arrived today, the 24th 7 days after posting 1st class recorded delivery!!

Today, I thought I'd pop on and put the claim in for the one that seems to be lost, right at the end of a ten minute form this came up, again, what f***wit would design a claim form that you cant use until 10 days has gone by, what would this not be at the start. This is the kind of useless tossers we have in charge in todays society.

Gwyn Morgan likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

RE: This message from RM, be aware

#2 by Gwyn Morgan , Sat Jun 24, 2023 2:49 pm

What a crock of S...
Jobs for the boys its no wonder this country in such a mess,obviously who ever thought that up had been in a darkened room for some while.
Obviously thinks 1 day equals 10 days.

Tom Photiou likes this

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

#3 by Tom Photiou , Sat Jun 24, 2023 3:57 pm

So you pay for 1st class recorded, it has a return address on the back but to track it is another 7 quid, to gaurantee next day before 1pm is a total of £12.60 for a 400ft reel in a jiffy bag.

Second is cheaper and there now appears to be no difference in the time it takes.
BTW, post men and woman are not always asking for a signature, you can now now claim for that as well.as to get a signature, you pay the extra.
As you said Gwyn, its not just here in the UK but there are too many chumps running buisnesses.

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

#4 by Mark Mander , Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:34 am

It's probably the usual thing when the service is great until you have to claim, you find out the hard way its a load of crap, Mark

Tom Photiou likes this
Mark Mander  
Mark Mander
Date registered 01.27.2021
ThankYou 157

The Dambusters Mascot
jool81 Avoid this ebayer

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor