BFCC return

#1 by Mark Mander , Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:43 pm

I attended the return of the BFCC yesterday, I was there early as I know the venue and parking can be an issue, yesterday was no different, I also have to mention I wasn't there long as I had another engagement I had to get to so didn't stay for any of the film shows, it had good attendence from the start. A few sellers I didn't know but some familiar faces were there also, honestly I didn't really see anything on sale to shout about but there was plenty on offer. I did a swap with a seller on two films which we planned previously and pretty much left empty handed, I have always looked forward to this event as I've been to many, glad it happened and if it was all about attendence then it was a success ,Mark

The following members like this: Gwyn Morgan and Tom Photiou
Greg Perry sais Thank You!
Mark Mander  
Mark Mander
Date registered 01.27.2021
ThankYou 157

Last edited 04.30.2023 | Top

RE: BFCC return

#2 by Barry Attwood , Mon May 01, 2023 7:57 am

John Clancy told me he had about 130 paying attendees (plus a few extra as well) so roughly about 140 or so in attendance, which in my mind was excellent. I'll make a report in my next issue of the day, as I'm still getting over the various train (and a Bus) journies. But I will say everyone seemed to have a good time!

Barry Attwood  
Barry Attwood
Date registered 08.11.2015
home: Weeley, Essex, U.K.
ThankYou 50

RE: BFCC return

#3 by Rik Jackman , Tue May 02, 2023 2:18 am

I got there relatively late, just before midday. Nice event with an easygoing vibe and decent footfall by the look of things. I came in the wrong entrance originally but found the correct one when I got a cup of tea so paid my entrance fee an hour later!

Rik Jackman  
Rik Jackman
Date registered 11.09.2020
ThankYou 15

Video attachment to super 8 projector.
The advantage of Digital What If Jason and the Argonauts Had Smoother Stop-Motion

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor