“The biggest load of bull****”

#1 by Gwyn Morgan , Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:01 pm

Well what you may ask am going to say next ,well thatwas the reply by Sir Michael Caine to the inclusion of his 1964 film ZULU where the film was cited as a key text for white nationalists/supremacists in a review of the counter terrorism program called Prevent.
Sir Michael has defended the film but it’s far too lengthy for me to type.
So I guess anyone who enjoys the film,has said film is into far right extremism!!!!
What a load of Bo……..!

The following members like this: Martin Dew, Greg Perry, Tom Photiou and Del Phillipson
Vidar Olavesen sais Thank You!

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

RE: “The biggest load of bull****”

#2 by Tom Photiou , Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:31 pm

Well Gwyn, this is what this stupid country has lowered itself to. And across the pond.

When I put up a joke image on the other channel which was an image from Zulu of the British soldiers on there knees aiming their guns, (no Zulu's in the imager) it had a joke caption, "me and the lads taking the knee for the blm". Guess what? It was quickly taken down with an email sent to me and i quote, "white men pointing guns as black men, no no no". How pathetic. But there you go mate, the lefty WOKEs strike again, thank heavens for Michael Caine being honest. And by the way, this is an excerpt from WIKI about the the film Zulu,
"By 2007 critics were divided over whether the movie should be seen as deeply anti-imperialist or as racist" What utter bollocks, the film is based on an event that happened, the fact the Zulus (as in Zulu Dawn) wiped out / slaughtered the white British before the events of Rourke's Drift isn't racist then?
Thats OK because it was the white Brits that were slaughtered, no problem with that??
I cant put the words I need to put here to describe these WOKE vermin because I will be banned, but I think you have an idea.

My Brother said it's a pity they didn't make the intended third outing of what should have been a trilogy where the British went back and defeated the Zulu and their king was hunted and captured. No doubt no one will have the balls to make it even though it would be based on fact.

The following members like this: Martin Dew, Paul Browning, Gwyn Morgan, Greg Perry and Del Phillipson

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 03.10.2023 | Top

RE: “The biggest load of bull****”

#3 by Gwyn Morgan , Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:44 am

Thanks Tom , I could not agree with you more we really have succumbed to the WOKES world I guess if they can’t change the content then they twist it to suit the present fad.As you say a shame the third part of the trilogy was not made back in the day,no chance now.
Up until I started to read all the nonsense about Zulu the thought had never crossed my mind that there was anything wrong ,so I guess I shall leave it and just watch it as l have always done as a great movie adventure.

The following members like this: Tom Photiou, Greg Perry and Del Phillipson

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

The funniest show on Earth. The Oscars 2023
FILM COLLECTOR magazine - Winter 2023 Issue #34

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor