Star Trek Trailer Reels, ST 4,5,and 6. 200ft Colour sound.

#1 by Tom Photiou , Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:34 pm

This reel was released, (i believe) by CHC. It is a 200ft colour sound reel on low fade stock.
The reel contains three full length trailers to Star Trek 4 The Voyage Home, Start Trek 5, The final Frontier and Star Trek 6, The Undiscovered country.

The quality of the print is very good with pin sharp image and very good contrast giving the screen image a very good quality on all three trailers. The colours are very vivid with the blacks being very deep which is vital for this series of trailers. Sound is also very good on all three trailers. Obviously this was a reel released as a trailers so these are not joined ,it is one reel on a full 200ft spool.
My only disappointment with this reel is that it does have a green line to the right clearly visible in these images, it is there for much of the reel but does thin out and flicker in and out so i have tried to capture the worst and best of the reel. It does dissapear during the last trailer. An excellent action packed Star Trek reel with great quality marred only by one green line to the right. Action packed, and crammed with all the original and beast ST crew. Looking at the line i was beginning to think it may have been in the sourced material but sadly, i think i was just unlucky.

The following members like this: Greg Perry and Tim Duncan
Tim Duncan sais Thank You!

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

RE: Star Trek Trailer Reels, ST 4,5,and 6. 200ft Colour sound.

#2 by Tim Duncan , Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:20 am

It's a cool set of trailers to have in your collection Tom! The green line is forgivable (easy to overlook). :-) Thanks for posting!

Tom Photiou sais Thank You!

Tim Duncan
Date registered 05.21.2018
ThankYou 39

Last edited 10.01.2021 | Top

Star Trek The Motion Picture Scope Trl
Star Wars, Scope Stereo feature

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor