The Mad Magician 3D

#1 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Sat Apr 18, 2020 9:54 pm

Dug this one out, some of the effects are still pretty good, novelty value,priceless!!! Mark.

Gwyn Morgan likes this
Mark Mander

RE: The Mad Magician 3D

#2 by Greg Perry , Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:07 pm

I have never watched this film myself--it seems to be a title which is still fairly sought after?...or am I mistaken?

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

#3 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Sat Apr 18, 2020 10:14 pm

Not sure how sought after this title is, it's not one that comes up very often these days Greg, good fun though, I have a fee 3D films, It Cane from Outer Space gives the best Effects,you see it now and again for sale along with Creature From the Black Lagoon,Mark

Mark Mander

#4 by Tom Photiou , Sun Apr 19, 2020 12:06 pm

This was the 3D film we had some years ago. I made an error in selling it. I used the glasses which came with the print, although i knew they wernt like the originals supplied, (of which we still have quite a few for other titles), the 3D effect was poor. What i should have done was to try it with the other glasses and i would have realised that the problem wasn't the film it was indeed, the glasses.
I only realised it after selling it. Mine came with about 8 sets. I kept four, when i viewed Creature from the Black Lagoon the effects again were poor. I thought it was due to the colours fading. Half way through i swapped the glasses for the originals where the lens appeared darker, the effects came back again. I kicked myself after.

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

#5 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Sun Apr 19, 2020 3:09 pm

That's unfortunate Tom, the effects I thought were ok, the sparks flying especially, some of the Derann releases were awful as they seemed out of alignment as I used the same glasses that work on the other films I have,bit of fun though,Mark

Tom Photiou likes this
Mark Mander

True Lies
Mid day / afternoon film show

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor