I START COUNTING

#1 by Gwyn Morgan , Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:41 pm

Shown last Monday night at Plymouth university in glorious 35mm-----
"I START COUNTING" staring A very young Jenny Agutter,Simon Ward,and Bryan Marshall.The film was directed by
David Greene and made in 1969.The film is best described as aphychological suspense come murder story.
The film came on six reels with no leader and no certificate on reel one,other than that we had a complete film,which was still in a god condition considering its age.
As far as I am aware this film has never been released on video/ DVD other than bootleg copies .
Well worth a watch if you can find it anywhere.

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

RE: I START COUNTING

#2 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:20 am

Just as a reply Gwyn,watched it many years ago on TV, before video, Jenny suspected her brother of schoolgirl murders if memory serves, a real good "who done it", I really fancied Jenny, and Susan George, school girl fantasies.

Gwyn Morgan sais Thank You!
Hugh Thompson Scott

RE: I START COUNTING

#3 by Gwyn Morgan , Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:59 pm

Hugh,sorry been away could not reply till now.Yes you are correct about the story,it was a very good film,I don't think it's available on
DVD as the gentleman who gave an introduction had a bootleg DVD in case the film did not work but apparently it was not a good copy.the organiser wanted Jenny to attend as she lives in Cornwall but got no response from her.Still it was a good film and great to see it on 35mm.

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Tell England

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor