BEAULIEU 708 : Claw Pins Positionning Control

#1 by Philip Murat , Sun Jun 13, 2021 12:09 pm

Hello Beaulieu's Fans,

I am happy to introduce you a very nice tool to control claw positionning of your favorite machine :

This is a small USB Microscope , like a pencil, 11mm diameter, "plug & play", no drivers necessary on W10, works with any Webcam soft !!!

It focuses from 5mm to 10cm around, offering an excellent picture or video quality as well. LED lights are integrated all around lens.
So that this tool can be used for anymore applications !!
Price is "peanuts" , around 30 Euros.

To control claw pins positionning, it is just necessary to remove projector lens : It will take you 5 mn !!

Here is a video of a test :

You can see how is centered claw pins in sprocket holes. To do that I used a portion of white leader. Very usefull , more particularly if sometime machine is noisier for some films than some others .

Enjoy

The following members like this: Paul Browning, Greg Perry and Tom Photiou
Philip Murat  
Philip Murat
Date registered 09.08.2017
ThankYou 44

Last edited 06.13.2021 | Top

RE: BEAULIEU 708 : Claw Pins Positionning Control

#2 by Paul Browning , Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:20 pm

Basically a endoscope/borascope as used in many applications in the aircraft industry and car repair shops to look inside engines without the need to dismantle. A good little tool for getting the claw position right on all projectors really, good one Phil ...........

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#3 by Greg Perry , Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:19 pm

Phil,

This little tool is a great idea--thank you for posting about it. I think it will come in handy for many other projector (and other) uses as well. Do you have a link where this item can be purchased?

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

#4 by Philip Murat , Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:30 pm

Hello Greg, Paul,

Greg, you can try this link to have an idea of what you can find :

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002046501712.html

This one linked above starts focussing from 10mm.

This one is very good with a 8mm stick diameter only !!

Also , for each one , focussing is fine adjusted with ring at the oposite side.

I have bought mine on the second hand market (Brand name is "Supereyes"...) just for the price of the packaging.....

Paul, I have used borescopes, fiberscope, flexible scope for a long time, "old" and "new generation" as well. Modern professionnal flexible fiber scope costs around 30000 Usd (Tip can be controled in 3 directions with a remote control joystick). Now there is no more fiber glass to drive light : camera is installed directly at the tip.
To tell you the truth , this one is just outstanding for a few money, offering a quality picture very closed to a professionnal tool. However, professionnal videoscope (industry) are around 4mm diameter in small gauge category.

Let me know

Greg Perry sais Thank You!
Philip Murat  
Philip Murat
Date registered 09.08.2017
ThankYou 44

Eumig 810DLUX claw pin change Part 2
Eumig 810DLUX claw pin change, all help appreciated

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor