Scope bracket

#1 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Sat Apr 18, 2020 6:51 pm

I was having a clear up today and found a cheap old scope bracket I'd forgotten about ,it's for the fitment of a 52mm rear element lens but as I have a few 42mm lenses I never use I thought I'd have a play, it was an easy fix as on the table was some double sided tape I'd just been using to fix some 200ft boxes, one reel of it was finished so I double sided it to the inner ring of the holder, perfect!!! Ran This is Scope 1 and 2 plus the PG Tips ads and all good, pictures aren't great as its light and on zoom but it works well.

The following members like this: Gwyn Morgan, Del Phillipson, Tom Photiou and Eivind Mork
Mark Mander

RE: Scope bracket

#2 by Eivind Mork , Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:20 pm

A much cheaper solution than my solution that was bought online :-) Nice!

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

#3 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:33 pm

[[File:20200418_181911.jpg|none|auto]]

Thanks Elvind, it was just nice to have the option to use other lenses,Mark

Mark Mander

#4 by Erik Schoolcraft , Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:42 am

Nice. I still have a Filmovara zoom B&H new in box that I would love to use with my Elmo projectors if they didn't have the same barrel size and very different threads. Was offered an adapter for almost $100 but the lens itself was sold to me for about $10. Not a good option it seems to buy an adapter.

Erik Schoolcraft  
Erik Schoolcraft
Date registered 08.16.2018
ThankYou 18

#5 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Fri Apr 24, 2020 10:03 am

Maybe try and make something yourself Erik, I'm sure we can post a few pictures of different scope bracket's so you can get an idea, even a free standing one could be an option, it's a shame to have a lens and not being able too use it, Mark

Mark Mander

Sync a film
Interesting site

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor