Very Sad News

#1 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:15 pm

The Wife has just informed me that the South African actor Deon Stewardson better know as Anders Du Plessis from our hit Sunday evening family TV series Wild AT Heart a while ago, has committed suicide at the age of 65!!
This happened apparently on 27th October, 2017 but is the first I'd heard of it!

How very very sad , to get to that age and yet still somehow manage to feel the level of despair it must take to do this most terrible act.

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:33 pm | Top

RE: Very Sad News

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:20 pm

And we learn of another UK star of screen and tv here who has sadly passed today.

Keith Baron sadly lost his battle for life after a short illness it was announced earlier.

He was aged 83.

I have an optical print with superb colour still that stars Keith Baron. I must watch it again soon and post a few photographs on here of it from a time when Keith was in his absolute prime.

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock

RE: Very Sad News

#3 by David Skillern , Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Sad News - I used to love watching him with Gwen Taylor in the ITV sitcom Duty Free - he has a small role in Powell Films 4x400ft of the Christopher Lee thriller - Nothing but the Night - which I have a great copy of

David Skillern  
David Skillern
Date registered 05.02.2016
home: South Wales
ThankYou 71

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
My Best Article to Date, (IMO)

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 2
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor