IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding Hermes

#1 by Tom Photiou , Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:46 pm

Hi all,
Apologies for a new thread but this is a vital piece of reading of which i thank Mr Crewsden for sharing this privately with me. He is happy for me to put this up as it is vital you know that this company has put new rules in place, (all on there website with the copy here), you all need to be aware now that IF, they try and deliver three times with no success or contact they WILL destroy your parcel.
What sort of shit company would do that? Myheremes would thats who. As i said before, i had parcels sent twice with NO contact details to re arrange delivery, so once more, (had i not complained) and i may never have seen it.
My copy of the professionals turned up yesterday, it was left under a bush in my front garden, you call that safe? I dont.Apparantly they took an image of it left there and they accept that as delivered, if it should get nicked then thats my fault.

IF YOU USE HERMES YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED,
Read this carefully.
https://www.myhermes.co.uk/terms-and-con...C_Update_021117

and if like me, you had trouble finding that nasty shitty bit, look at 5,
here it is ,
5 Our performance of the services
This section sets out when the Services begin and end.
We will make 3 attempts to deliver any Parcel and may destroy any Parcel if you do not tell us what to do with it after 3 failed attempts.

I would ban this company from this country, what gives them the right, surly they have become large enough to have a couple of holding depots like Royial mail or any other "normal" delivery company, i dont think i hjave ever seen anything as disgustin as this from a parcel company. This is obviously there easy way out of helping customers.

Looking for Home alone trailer and Abba Scope trailer

Vidar Olavesen and Mats Abelli say Thank You!

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 11.03.2017 | Top

RE: IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding Hermes

#2 by David Ollerearnshaw , Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:35 pm

Some companies deserve to go out of business and this is one of them.

I still love the smell of film in the morning

Tom Photiou likes this

David Ollerearnshaw
Date registered 08.13.2015
home: Sheffield UK
ThankYou 61

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
A Message From Phil At CHC

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor