Van Eck Video & Film Services.

#1 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:01 am

Brilliant to see Edwin has joined the forum! For those who may not already know, he sells some fantastic equipment, supports us all with essential consumables for our machines such as lamps, belts and parts for our projectors and offers a repair service for anyone interested.

I hope Edwin posts all his newly marketed 3D replica parts and places a link to his website here in our dealer lists.

A very warm welcome to you Edwin and hope you continue to prosper in your business from forum members here and elsewhere.

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Andrew Woodcock

RE: Van Eck Video & Film Services.

#2 by Vidar Olavesen , Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:07 am

I think the dealer list already have Van Eck Video & Film Services. I am fairly sure I added him when I went through the links I have

He also sells films, which I wasn't aware of before long after I started buying bulbs and belts from there. Excellent service and good prices

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#3 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:42 am

Edwin has provided me also with first class service throughout. Highly recommended!

Andrew Woodcock

#4 by Tom Photiou , Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:14 pm

I must also give them the big thumbs up, i bought my Bauer T610 from them, it has a problem and its on the way back to them under the warranty, all costs paid, great service, will keep you all posted.

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Ebay. The Smallest Show On Earth.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor