Sinbad auction

#1 by Tom Photiou , Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:13 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/265764678843?...ABk9SR6rokZi9YA

I'm surprised anyone would pay this for the old 4 x 200ft versions, these will almost certainly be fading, but i'm wondering if those copied and pasted images that look great and pin sharp are throwing the potential buyers off. As far as i know, they were never printed on low fade stock. I've always thought when copied and pasted images are used like this is ebay auctions it becomes a poor ad and almost a con. The description is almost non existent, sometimes i think i try too hard when i sell. At least in this case the seller has put up images of the film itself so you click and look closure. From what i can see the film image aint a bit like those lovely images they've put up. Again though, well done the seller if they pay up. Very good price for a bits and pieces cut down,

The following contents have been linked to this post::

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 07.10.2022 | Top

RE: Sinbad auction

#2 by Greg Perry , Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:18 am

Tom,

The nice color images (very obviously NOT from the film for sale) sure leads one to at least click on the listing and check out the rest of the photos. In his description the seller states, "Has some very good Colour with fade"...I am also surprised at the price and sheer number of bids 43---which were from 6 bidders total. One really has to read all the details carefully to avoid an unpleasant surprise.

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

The Godfather is 50 / The Warriors, censored NOT for violence
james caan has left us

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor