Raiders of the lost Ark Silent

#1 by Tom Photiou , Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:16 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

I think its off ebay now, i assume its been sold, but a grand for a film that needs a sound stripe put on and a recording!!! holy cow,
Well done to the seller, but it is these prices regardless to title that will swing me more, (much more) to the digital format. Wish i had a dozen copies

Werbung: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324970877644?ha...MkAAOSwbO9hGo63

The following contents have been linked to this post::

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

RE: Raiders of the lost Ark Silent

#2 by Gwyn Morgan , Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:30 pm

Tom,correct me but I think it’s been relisted with its original price’s.
The seller is an American dealer I believe,but I have to agree much as I would like to own it and I do like the IJ films the price is a bit out of my league.Also if you bought it into this country what would the tax be on top of the price.
Still I’m sure the film will sell.

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

RE: Raiders of the lost Ark Silent

#3 by Tom Photiou , Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:04 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Hi Gwyn,
Yes this one has been re listed here ,

Werbung: https://www.ebay.com/itm/324982850967?Vi...em=324982850967

It's Osi from the other forum, i would also love to own this one and the third one, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, (the best one of the series i thought),but at a grand plus, its way way over anything i would even consider paying, at the end of the day its a movie. Nice looking print though, but having to stripe it and sound it makes it even more of a chore. 20% import duty would make it even more pricey.
Personally, i think the start price is way too high to generate too much interest, but then again, it is a sought after title and ebay is a weird thing. If it were mine, i would have started it at 599. (and thats high for silent print).

Good luck to the seller though, its a great title to have and should give a good return to the seller.

The following contents have been linked to this post::

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 01.08.2022 | Top

A projectionist of 70 years.Well done Maurice
Viewing films on non film formats

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor