WTB Raiders of the Lost Ark & The Empire Strikes Back

#1 by Rob Hartz , Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:55 am

Hi Everyone

New to the forum - desperately searching for Marketing Films Raiders of the Lost Ark. In two years I have not seen a copy for sale. Also, Ken Films The Empire Strikes Back Vol 2. I have traded my way up to excellent prints of both Star Wars 17 minute reels as well as the first reel to Empire.

Raiders is the 'reel' jewel I'm looking for though. Also any prints of Blade Runner out there?

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Hartz  
Rob Hartz
Date registered 04.28.2020

RE: WTB Raiders of the Lost Ark & The Empire Strikes Back

#2 by Barry Attwood ( deleted ) , Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:23 am

Rob,

Welcome to the forum, you are looking for some rarish films my friend, but they do pop up from time to time, but the only thing you might find from 'Blade Runner' is a trailer (and that's rare as 'Hens Teeth') as this was a Warners release and not much came out officially from that company, I have seen it on 16mm a couple of times, but they were going for a very high price.

Rob Hartz sais Thank You!
Barry Attwood

#3 by Rob Hartz , Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:39 am

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Hey Barry,

Thanks for the welcome - much appreciated! Wow ok, that’s interesting regarding Blade Runner. So just a trailer huh. Well I’d still take one if I could find it! Yeah I kind of figured these are some hard relics to dig up. Took me a few years to really trade my way up to nice prints of the ones I mentioned in the post.

I was hoping I’d have some better luck here on the forum beyond scouring eBay. But I’m glad I have none-the-less, as I’ve learned quite a bit reading some of the topics. I saw Empire and Jedi go for $5500 recently on 16mm. I have a projector 📽 but not that kind of disposable income.

Robert Crewdson likes this
Rob Hartz  
Rob Hartz

#4 by Robert Crewdson , Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:00 am

Hi Rob, would you buy these titles if they came up in the UK. We have a few dealers, Paul Foster Films, Classic Home Cinema, and Barry is another dealer. There is also this one: https://super8warehouse.com/

Robert Crewdson
Date registered 05.19.2018
home: United Kingdom
ThankYou 176

Last edited 04.29.2020 | Top

#5 by Del Phillipson , Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:37 pm

Hi Rob, I have a spare Raiders reel in original box, wants assessing first, I also have a 2 x 400' Empire, again wants assessing, if you want to PM me, Del.

Robert Crewdson likes this

Del Phillipson
Date registered 07.18.2017
ThankYou 137

#6 by Rob Hartz , Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:41 pm

Thank you Robert for the information. I will check out the Super8 warehouse site. Yes I would consider items from the UK.

Quote: Del Phillipson wrote in post #5
Hi Rob, I have a spare Raiders reel in original box, wants assessing first, I also have a 2 x 400' Empire, again wants assessing, if you want to PM me, Del.

Hi Del - thanks for the offer. PM sent to you!

The following members like this: Del Phillipson and Robert Crewdson
Rob Hartz  
Rob Hartz

#7 by Del Phillipson , Wed Apr 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Just replied Rob :-)

Del Phillipson
Date registered 07.18.2017
ThankYou 137

Discounts and new films at Super8warehouse