The one good thing about a backorder....

#1 by Greg Perry , Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:51 pm

Went for the mail yesterday and was surprised to see this:

From Steve Osborne, two trailers--Scope/Stereo of 'Dark Knight', and "For Your Eyes Only'....A nice surprise, since I had forgotten that I tried to order these months ago and they were on back order! I ran both of these last night and was very pleased. The Dark Knight trailer in particular is especially choice--lots of Heath Ledger as the Joker. Took pics, but due to fast moving action none worth showing here. The Bond trailer: Quality and color great, but as far as Bond trailers go not all that exciting of sequences shown, still a keeper though. Also, Steve graciously included a few complementary lens wipes too!......It may be worth a check with Steve to see what other goodies he has available now--before they're all gone.....

The following members like this: Eivind Mork, Robert Crewdson, Gwyn Morgan and Martin Dew

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

Last edited 04.09.2020 | Top

RE: The one good thing about a backorder....

#2 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:10 pm

My Back to the Future promo reel is on its way, hopefully will be here soon,True Lies came but I've yet to watch it, I've waited a while for these films so am glad the orders are being caught up now,Mark

Greg Perry likes this
Mark Mander

Donald Duck - The Autograph Hound
Trailer reel

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 3
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor