Mixed scope trailer evening inc Classic scope reel 1

#1 by Tom Photiou , Thu Feb 27, 2020 9:55 pm

Tonight i went through some of my scope trailers. I do love a good trailer especially in scope,
Tonight's were,
Star Trek the motion picture,
Classic scope reel 1 with The Robe, A Fistful of Dollars & Rebel without a cause. (A packed full 200ft spool)
Summer Holiday,
Abba The Movie,
This is It,
Every which way but Loose,
Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge of the sith, (starts with a coca cola promo)
Once upon a time in the West, (fantastic trailer).
Elf.

All of these trailers have great non faded colours, The Classic Scope reel one is extremely good aside some master material wear, pin sharpe, vibrant colours and great sound.
I have put up around three screenshots from each trailer. Hope its not too many.

The following members like this: Greg Perry, Martin Dew, Del Phillipson and Eivind Mork

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

RE: Mixed scope trailer evening inc Classic scope reel 1

#2 by Greg Perry , Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:12 am

Super pics of some very desirable trailers...For me, I am sometimes in the mood to simply watch a few trailers as opposed to a longer film or feature. Also, if I can't afford or get hold of the feature I sure don't mind to just own the trailer as a start...

Tom Photiou likes this

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

#3 by Barry Attwood ( deleted ) , Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:06 am

Tom,

Nice to see the scope trailers on the big screen, I'm glad you thought "Once Upon a time in the West" was very good, this was my biggest selling single Scope trailer I ever did ("Stargate" was the best ever single trailer in numbers sold), and I was very proud of it, especially as Derek had turned it down previously (he then stocked it once he saw the quality!).

Tom Photiou likes this
Barry Attwood
Last edited Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:07 am | Top

#4 by Tom Photiou , Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:05 am

Thanks Barry. Our once upon a time trailwr is still in its original indi 8 box. The quality is A1 in every way. I know some people may criticise some of the master material marks (like classic reel 1s a fistful of dollars) but the colour, sharpness andsound quality over rides any minor master material marks , these are only the usuals like negative sparkle at the start .

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

Elvis trailers
Grease, Scope feature

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor