2020 16mm FilmTrailer Explosion

#1 by Greg Perry , Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:41 pm

Last night was the annual film trailer show up in Minneapolis, MN. Mark Har, the man behind this event, has put together 90 mins of trailers from the best/worst of exploitation genres including horror, crime, rock and roll, martial arts, blaxploitation, biker, redneck, and others.

This years crowd was even bigger than last years crowd, and there were a lot of 'rare' trailers shown--among others, "Schlock" by John Landis, "Who Slew Auntie Roo" with Shelley Winters, "Frogs" with Ray Milland, "Scorchy" with Connie Stevens and many many more. A fun time watching reel film....

The following members like this: Eivind Mork, Vidar Olavesen, Douglas Warren and Del Phillipson

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

RE: 2020 16mm FilmTrailer Explosion

#2 by Tom Photiou , Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:08 pm

I've had a bit of a trailer surge this year after saying i wanted to reduce the number i had.

Ace Venture, when nature calls, Total recall and predator, The classic scope trailer reel number one as listed before, Predator, and the 200ft scope reel containing scope trailers to, Ice station Zebra, 2010 and Point Blank,
Ice station in particular has a superb pin sharp image and great colours on LPP stock.

Greg Perry likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

The Time Machine
Mississippi burning

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor