Thanks David Guest.

#1 by Robert Crewdson , Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:19 pm

I would like to thank David Guest for remembering me when he came across two Alan Ladd features in a new collection he just bought. 'Guns of the Timberland' and 'The Big Land'; the latter I have never seen on TV or elsewhere. I have purchased both. David informs me he has just come out of hospital, so I'm sure we all wish him a speedy recovery. My wife had a minor operation on Saturday, and is tired and in a bit of pain, so I can understand how David feels. Thanks again David.

The following members like this: Tom Photiou, Eivind Mork, Greg Perry and Gwyn Morgan

Robert Crewdson
Date registered 05.19.2018
home: United Kingdom
ThankYou 176

RE: Thanks David Guest.

#2 by Dave Guest , Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:17 am

thanks Robert for your kind wishes re a speedy recovery I wish your misses one to thanks david

The following members like this: Greg Perry, Robert Crewdson, Stuart Reid and Martin Dew
Robert Crewdson sais Thank You!

Dave Guest
Date registered 09.28.2015
home: lancashire
ThankYou 69

#3 by Paul Barker , Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:23 pm

i spoke to David last night. now i know he is not the kind of chap who likes to sit idle, so having to do so after an operation is not the easiest of things to do. i know he has a lot of pain. just take it easy David. i am sure everyone on here wishes you a speedy recovery. Paul Barker.

The following members like this: Stuart Reid, Robert Crewdson, Mats Abelli and Del Phillipson
Paul Barker  
Paul Barker
Date registered 12.01.2015
ThankYou 45

#4 by Stuart Reid , Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:33 pm

Absolutely agree Paul, get well soon Mr. Guest.

The following members like this: Robert Crewdson, Mats Abelli and Del Phillipson

Stuart Reid
Date registered 03.07.2016
ThankYou 37

#5 by Robert Crewdson , Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:59 pm

The two features landed today, will probably be October before I have a chance to project them, but everything looks good through a magnifying glass. A very good deal from David. Thank you.

Greg Perry likes this

Robert Crewdson
Date registered 05.19.2018
home: United Kingdom
ThankYou 176

#6 by Gwyn Morgan , Thu Sep 20, 2018 9:36 pm

Just spent the last half hour talking with David ,says he is feeling better but it takes time.His good lady came to get him as he was checking out some films and we got carried away talking.
Looking forward to a package next week ,good to see he is getting back into his stride,

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen, Robert Crewdson and Greg Perry

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

"PLAISIR DU CINEMA" (French Magazine)
Great catalogs on David Ollerearnshaw's Reel Image site...

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor