Independence Day/ Broken Arrow Scope Trailers

#1 by Tom Photiou , Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:08 pm

A quick review of two trailers which are at the start of my scope feature of Romancing the Stone.
Independence Day, i do like this film, when it first came out the special effects blew you away and the size of the alien spaceships were breathtaking, (BUT, nothing beats that mother ship rising behind the mountain in Close encounters), This trailer from Derann is of excellent quality and very fast moving content so images were hard to get. A generous length item and shows that classic shot of the Whit house being blow up.

Broken Arrow is an action movie starring John Travolta and Christian Slater from 1996. Another fair length trailer that doesn't stop and this is one superb item to show off the scope screen, top quality again with vibrant colours, sharp image and excellent sound, directed by John Woo, written by Graham Yost, and starring John Travolta, Christian Slater, and Samantha Mathis. The film's main themes include the theft of two American nuclear weapons, the attempts of U.S. military authorities to recover them, and the feud between Travolta and Slater's characters.

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen, Greg Perry, Del Phillipson and Martin Dew

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

RE: Independence Day/ Broken Arrow Scope Trailers

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:14 pm

I have the Independence day trailer Tom but not broken arrow. The screenshots look fantastic thanks!!

https://vimeo.com/174438836

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Del Phillipson likes this
Tom Photiou sais Thank You!
Andrew Woodcock

#3 by Tom Photiou , Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Andrew, thats got more content, and looks flat, is that another Derann trailer? Ive never seen that one before,

Here is the one i have

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQVB-1r_vZw

Tom Photiou
ThankYou 549

#4 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:58 pm

Yes Tom this was my own Derann trailer and it is flat too, which I am perfectly happy with for my own personal preferences. I didn't know there was more than one version either!

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock

#5 by Tom Photiou , Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:00 pm

That makes two of us, have to say, i prefer the content of the one you have.

Tom Photiou
ThankYou 549

Hollywood and the stars. The Oscars. Moments of greatness
Independent 8 Ads reel 1, 200ft colour sound

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor