Minder Episode, The Bengal Tiger.

#1 by Tom Photiou , Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:25 pm

This is the last of my Minder Episodes and compared to all the others, (especially the one bought from Dave Guest), this one is a little disappointing on the fade front. It's an odd thing this fade, some scenes look very red hue'd while others look absolutely fine, the print itself is, once again, in perfect shape, there are four splices but no jumps and all four appear to be excellent splices, virtually un noticed as they go through and all withing a minute of each other, i guess the good thing about that is there out of the way all in one go.
Aside the colour issue, the print is sharp with excellent sound as always. While the images here a pretty poop the picture is a whole lot better than will have you believe but for me, a little disappointing if i am honest. 1 out of 5 aint bad i guess so whether i keep this or not is yet to be decided.
Mr.Mukerjee, who runs a newsagent shop frequented by Arthur, has received death threats and had a brick thrown through his window. When Terry goes along to act as his minder, he discovers that this vendetta may well be down to the fact that he has promised his daughter in an arranged marriage to several other men

Looking for Abba the movie Scope trailer

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

RE: Minder Episode, The Bengal Tiger.

#2 by Nigel Higgins , Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:35 pm

shame about the fade .i often wonder why tv shows had diffrent film stocks used ,i have some kung fu episodes one is like new colour others not so good.

Tom Photiou likes this

Nigel Higgins
Date registered 12.06.2015
home: haverhill
ThankYou 14

RE: Minder Episode, The Bengal Tiger.

#3 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 pm

Not bad really, I've got totally red prints, but I understand yiur disappointment when you have some episodes with perfect colour. It is strange how the films don't fade evenly. You get some sections like you say, with good colour, then others with a noticeable reddish tint. I recognise Barry from Last of the Summer Wine.

Tom Photiou likes this
Robert Crewdson

Minder Episode Bury My Half at Waltham Green
Minder Episode, Waiting for Goddard

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor