Minder Epidoe, The Smaller they are.

#1 by Tom Photiou , Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:11 pm

I hope you chaps dont get bored with these, but tonight i viewed for the first time my other episode, The smaller they are. Again, annoyingly, these images appear poor in respect of what you see, the print is excellent as always and not a single mark on it, obviously it inst LPP but two for 80 quid inc postage means 35 quid each, cant go wrong with that, ive paid £20/£25 for super 8 400 footers and recieved them fading or with scratches or both. Cant get enough of these or the Professionals or Sweeney.
The Smaller they are,
Scotch Harry, a sneak thief, grabs a suitcase full of cash, but it proves to be counterfeit and he's out of his depth, tangling with international currency smugglers who don’t baulk at violence. Arthur and Terry help to extricate him from his precarious situation. And DC Rycott is also interested in Harry's activities. (Episode title spoofs the proverb The bigger they are, the harder they fall). Great stuff and there's a good old punch up at the end of this one with the humour added that only Arthur Daley can dish up. Great fun.

Looking for Abba the movie Scope trailer

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

RE: Minder Epidoe, The Smaller they are.

#2 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:32 pm

These are good programmes Tom. It's nice to go back in time and see actors who were once familiar faces on our TV. Do you have any Sweeney episodes?

Robert Crewdson

RE: Minder Epidoe, The Smaller they are.

#3 by Tom Photiou , Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:43 pm

As it happens Robert i have got another excellent package on the way. A superb Sweeney episode called the tommorow man and the two guest stars are a young John Hurt and believe it or not George, Arthur Daley, Cole! What are the chances of that?
Also one more Minder episode called The Bengal Tiger.

Looking for Abba the movie Scope trailer

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 01.31.2018 | Top

Minder . Episode You Gotta have friends 1980
Minder Episode Bury My Half at Waltham Green

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor