My latest Ebay find

#1 by Mats Abelli , Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:24 am

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Werbung: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-8-Walt-D...4MAAOSw44BYkwKx.

Don´t miss this bargain guys. 50ft silent.

The following contents have been linked to this post::

Vidar Olavesen likes this

Mats Abelli
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Nättraby, Sweden
ThankYou 112

Last edited 02.05.2017 | Top

RE: My latest Ebay find

#2 by Mats Abelli , Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:27 am

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

And here´s one more from the same seller: Werbung: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUPER-8-THE-QU...qIAAOSwopRYijVM

The following contents have been linked to this post::

Mats Abelli
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Nättraby, Sweden
ThankYou 112

#3 by Tim Duncan ( deleted ) , Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:56 am

That has to be the most ridiculous pricing I have ever seen!

Tim Duncan

#4 by Eivind Mork , Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:00 am

The ridiculous price makes it special, I guess. And special means worth more, so I guess it is worth a lot. Nice! I found a self amplifying price model ;-)

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

#5 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:25 am

This topic could last forever on an hourly basis.
How many examples of lunacy do we need to see?

I maintain that these buffoons simply only advertise this way as they work to the principle that any exposure and publicity, is good publicity as an advertising ploy!

My way of dealing with these full loons, is simply not to bother giving these items "air" time nowadays. That way, if everyone else thought likewise, we may stand just a modicum of chance of seeing realistic prices more often for these things.

That is of course, assuming these "not-rights" actually want to sell something.

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Tom Photiou likes this
Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:53 am | Top

#6 by Tom Photiou , Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:43 am

Hey Andy, i think i agree with you on this, so as this will now be the last time i also take to much note of these lets have some fun with this tosser, i shall ask a question and come back with any answer this dick may give, as always i will not be rude.
Here is my question.

Good Morning,
Can i ask if your start price is correct at 499.00 euros and that it should be 4.99.
The only reason for me checking is if you look at all super 8 on ebay these normally sell for a maximum of 20/30 euros. This only lasts around 10 minutes so i ask if your start price is an error please. I may be interested.
Super 8 dealers sell this one normally for around £15/£20.

I will let you know.
What a total dick!

Have i told anyone i'm after Die Hard?

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

#7 by Graham Sinden , Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:33 pm

I was thinking along the same lines as Andrew and do we really need to clog up the forums with these posts. I just ignore them on Ebay and think everyone should do the same. Im sure there are more intetesting topics to talk about.

Graham S

Graham Sinden  
Graham Sinden
Date registered 11.19.2015
home: Kent, UK
ThankYou 45

#8 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:42 pm

My sentiments entirely Graham!

So let's get posting gents while at the same time I'd like to wish David here a very happy birthday also today!

Happy screening tonight David.

Andrew Woodcock

#9 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:43 pm

I agree too, I think at the very least post something you've recently bought off eBay and your happy with or a bargain or just something you've been after for some time???? To be honest that's what I thought I'd see from the topic.

As for contacting them with questions Tom, why bother? They obviously haven't a clue so there's your answer?? Mark

Mark Mander

#10 by Eivind Mork , Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:53 pm

To be fair; I think most of us have participated on commenting on eBay prices here one time or another before. It might not add much new knowledge I do agree, although it can be a bit entertaining. If you do a search here in the forum I guess most of us will show up. I at least have commented on many such posts before.

I do not agree however that the most common cause for high prices is that they want exposure. I bet that happens too, but a way more reasonable explanation is that they have no clue other than that they have seen some films sell for a lot of money. This particular seller hasn't sold much at all. He's probably found a few films and hopes to earn a lot of money after a few searches seeing how much people pay for some films. Off course it is frustrating for us knowing that this is ridiculous pricing, but this is what happens when amateurs try their luck on eBay; some will always aim high. This happens to all trading sites, and we just have to live with that. Whether we find it entertaining or not to read about such items is off course up to each and one of us like many other posts here.

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

#11 by Tom Photiou , Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:02 pm

Here you go chaps, A very polite reply to a polite question.

Hello, thank you very much for your email and informations. In Germany it is not possible to get this Film (nearly as new) at all. To be honest, I have no idea about reasonable/fair Prices for this Film. That´s why i startet with 499€. Also this is from my Family and i would never sell it for less. Have a very good Day. Greetings to Plymouth. Best Regards. That´s why i startet with 499€. Also this is from my Family and i would never sell it for less. Have a very good Day. Greetings to Plymouth. Best Regards

I guess he wont be selling this one any time soon. (Unless theirs a gullible around)

Remember this bit?
To be honest, I have no idea about reasonable/fair Prices for this Film.

Have i told anyone i'm after Die Hard?

Mats Abelli likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 550

#12 by Tim Duncan ( deleted ) , Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:04 pm

I am just glad to see our friend Mats post when he has the opportunity. :-)

Eivind Mork likes this
Vidar Olavesen and Mats Abelli say Thank You!
Tim Duncan

#13 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Believe me Eivind, they know exactly what they're selling, and roughly what value these things have!

They are simply desperate, greedy, chancing b@stards, no other explanation I'm afraid.
Won't be my money or attentions ...ever!

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:24 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
For all of those who previously were looking for a LPU

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor