Dirty Dancing

#1 by Tom Photiou , Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:29 pm

This was a recent purchase more so for the Wife. This is one of her favourite films. While it isn't a film i myself wouldn't go out of my way to watch, it actually isn't a bad film.
Patrick Swayze and Jenifer Gray lead the cast in this 1987 American romantic drama dance film written by Eleanor Bergstein, Directed by Emile Ardolino, it tells the story of Frances "Baby" Houseman, a young woman who falls in love with dance instructor Johnny Castle (Swayze) at a vacation resort. Thats it.
Some excellent music in this movie is the appeal for me and this is a first rate print with only a few light lines at the start. Pin sharpe image on low fade stock make this a very good print throughout and this one is a UK theatrical print. As always, these images are a guide, they dont show how sharp the print is and the colours are far from what you see onscreen.

The following members like this: Mark Mander, Eivind Mork and Greg Perry

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 11.07.2022 | Top

RE: Dirty Dancing

#2 by Eivind Mork , Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:30 pm

Excellent print you found! And a film liked by many. Although not on top of my favorite list, it is not bad at all! Many girls at my age loved this film, I can remember :-)

Tom Photiou likes this

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

RE: Dirty Dancing

#3 by Tom Photiou , Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:00 pm

Defiantly not what i would call a favourite but certainly a movie saved by its soundtrack and a good mix of comedy and drama, but i had to keep the Wife happy

The following members like this: Paul Browning and Mark Mander

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Big Banana Feet. 3 x 1600ft
Guilty by Suspicion, 1991, Robert De Nero.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor