Other 8mm Forum allowing posters to use derogatory language !

#1 by Dave Baker , Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:06 pm

This was accepted and published AFTER a complaint was reported to Doug Meltzer , moderator of the Forum -
" A complete red useless bin job print of 2001 for that price. Talk about the stupid 🤪being parted from their money easy 😂😂😂😂😂 Bet the sound is totally chronic as well. Watch this space bound to be resisted soon." - by their most famous troll , Mike Newell .
AND it was posted on this forum - " Auctions of Interest - Please post all noteworthy eBay 8mm film links here " , which is not supposed to be for discussions - just auctions .
After reporting the " discussion " yesterday to Doug , he still did nothing and look where it is now ?
If moderators have no balls and allow this to continue , all the collector's who take our hobby seriously should leave the Forums .
Personally , I am sick and tired of defending our hobby and those with power to stop the criticism will not , BUT the same people will " Ban " me for saying what needs to be said .

Paul Browning likes this

Dave Baker
Date registered 12.25.2021
ThankYou 24

RE: Other 8mm Forum allowing posters to use derogatory language !

#2 by Paul Browning , Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:02 pm

I get where your coming from Dave, its the closest forum to animal farm on the net, has been for some time now, and i don't miss it one bit, there welcome to it ............

Dave Baker likes this
Dave Baker sais Thank You!
Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#3 by Gwyn Morgan , Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:21 pm

Having read the comments on the other forum it does not seem right that people should comment on a persons film that are being sold.
If someone wishes to buy a print ,assuming they can afford it ,good luck to them and the seller.
All seems a bit off to me I would not like to think anyone would comment on anything of mine on eBay especially without contacting me first.
If I have got this all wrong then I apologise in advance.

Dave Baker likes this
Dave Baker sais Thank You!

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

#4 by Dave Baker , Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:24 pm

Nothing is wrong , Gwyn , that is showing RESPECT , something that the people on that Forum lack .

Gwyn Morgan sais Thank You!

Dave Baker
Date registered 12.25.2021
ThankYou 24

Elmo keyring
Big Screen Scene Revival Video

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor