Help

#1 by Gavin Browning , Fri Mar 05, 2021 10:24 pm

Value on raise the Titanic X2 reels 1200 full film thanks

Gavin Browning  
Gavin Browning
Date registered 03.05.2021

RE: Help

#2 by Greg Perry , Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:42 am

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Hi Gavin,

Welcome to the forum!

I think this might be your ebay listing...please correct me if I am wrong..Werbung: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-8mm-2x120...pe/324501153476

I would expect the bidding to go up in the last ten seconds via "bid snipers"--but who can really tell. I will say Derann full-length features--like this one--in prime condition fetch surprising dollars now a days. You should get the best price on ebay, but sadly they take quite a bit off the top for fees etc. I personally would be surprised if you are not pleased when the bidding ends.
Sounds like a very good condition print. Best of luck with your sale! You are certainly welcome to offer other prints here on the forum for sale at a set price, should you wish to in the future.

The following contents have been linked to this post::

The following members like this: Tom Photiou and Mark Mander

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

RE: Help

#3 by Tom Photiou , Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:11 pm

I think the only thing i would add to anyone advertising films for sale is to not use stills images off the net. If you dont have/cannot get screenshots from the print your selling its best not include any other images other than that of the boxes and reels of the film. The only reason i say this is simply this, i myself wont bid on anything without screenshots.
While i am certain that the print on ebay is probably an excellent print, as you say, it has only been viewed once. Potential buyers wont be certain, nor will they know if there are any sound faults if it cannot be checked by the seller prior to listing.
This isn't a criticism of the listing here, but an overall dislike i have of films for sale using still images picked up off the net instead of from the print for sale. On some descriptions sellers state red, fading and scratched but then put up stills they have copied off the internet of a perfect image. i do get that some people are in the unfortunate and sad position of selling relatives items who may have passed away or no longer able to keep their hobby going, but i think i would rather see the listing simply state that they do not have the means to view and have images of the reels and boxes. It is difficult one but this title should do well.

Greg Perry likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 03.06.2021 | Top

GS-1200 Supply arm gear replacement
Films added to Super8warehouse and a nice article

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor