Eivind

#1 by Del Phillipson , Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:47 pm

Hi Eivind, how is the re recording coming on?, did you manage to get the capacitor sorted?, I'm full on again now, just re recorded Gremlins, GI Blues and The Selznick years into stereo, the Gremlins was in stereo but was pretty poor to how it sounds now, any more help my friend you know where I am

The following members like this: Greg Perry and Tom Photiou

Del Phillipson
Date registered 07.18.2017
ThankYou 137

RE: Eivind

#2 by Eivind Mork , Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:01 am

I am afraid I got caught by life in other areas that took most of my time, so I haven't got time to look more into this. But I am just as inspired to do so at first possible moment!

When I last tried to record, I discovered that my new mixer disabled the AUX out when I used it as a sound card from the computer (as this plug suddenly was configured to do something else - very strange setup). So I need to use the regular signal out for the amplifier instead that should give the exact same signal but I missed a plug converter for this. I later found this converter at a local shop.

But as you point out, I will most likely need to replace the capacitor to get a good result, and this will get my attention at the first possible moment.

I very much appreciate the help I have gotten so far! I would have been stumbling around in the dark without it. If/when I get to master this I will be a very happy collector ;-)

Del Phillipson likes this

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

RE: Eivind

#3 by Del Phillipson , Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:50 pm

Great stuff Eivind, I think I'm going to re record my new End Of Days print tonight, once you get up and running you will find it so rewarding

Eivind Mork likes this

Del Phillipson
Date registered 07.18.2017
ThankYou 137

Lawrence of Arabia Scope Trailer
The Wagon finally came in

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor