The Bugs Bunny Mystery Show (Derann) - A Question

#1 by Barry Attwood ( deleted ) , Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:37 am

I've just had in on a 600' reel (Originally sold in 2 parts) a copy of the Derann release of "The Bugs Bunny Mystery Show", all I'm asking if there were any titles to this, as this print is missing its original leader, and goes straight into the action, there doesn't seem to be anything missing once it starts, but I do like to indicate if the titles are actally missing or not! So any help appreciated.

Del Phillipson likes this
Barry Attwood

RE: The Bugs Bunny Mystery Show (Derann) - A Question

#2 by Tom Photiou , Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:18 pm

Barry, i have one of the two parts, this one came on a 400ft reel but fits onto a 200 all be it, fully packed.
Later this afternoon i will put it on and let you know what titles are on it, its a while since i viewed it.

The following members like this: Eivind Mork and Del Phillipson

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

RE: The Bugs Bunny Mystery Show (Derann) - A Question

#3 by Tom Photiou , Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:40 pm

I'm not too sure why i said it fitted onto a 200ft spool. Its been many years since i viewed this one but mine is indeed on a 400ft spool in its original box. It is around 300ft in length and the quality is excellent. I'd forgotten how good this one is. I believe this was released as two parts. Mine is part one, the story of the all dark stranger where at the start we see a bank robbery. The second half is with Wile E. Coyote but still keeps the story of the tall dark stranger which everyone believes to be Bugs.In this one Coyote has a voice. I always preferred it before they added speech. Here are some screenshots which include the requested titles.

Del Phillipson likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

Last edited 08.13.2020 | Top

800' Standard 8 projector(s)
Tidying up Time

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor