Goldfinger by Derann...Ebay

#1 by Greg Perry , Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:34 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Here is something that doesn't come up all that often for sale....

Werbung: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-8-Feature...ms/233668610480

Not my listing, just sharing it here in case someone is looking for this...

The following contents have been linked to this post::

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

RE: Goldfinger by Derann...Ebay

#2 by Tom Photiou , Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:11 pm

Very nice too, a good start price for that title. I bet it flies though.

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

#3 by Greg Perry , Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:53 am

Wow! It sold for $1,225.00 USD....boggles the mind doesn't it?

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

#4 by Tom Photiou , Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:13 am

It certainly doe. It's not a price i would be willing to pay for a movie. For that price you could not only buy the BR but also the equipment to put it on and view it on a big screen and probable still have change.
Well done to the seller, i wouldn't object if it were me.

To be fair the seller started it off at a perfectly reasonable price for that title, the print looked great so at the end of the day, if money is no object then i guess it's what someone really wanted and is probably beaming.

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

#5 by Maurice Leakey , Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:59 am

I am lucky to have a 16mm copy of "Goldfinger". The stock is not mentioned but the perf side is black, half of the word KODAK can bee seen. I have had it for over 20 years and the colour is the same as when I bought it, just a slight fade, but all colours are there.

I paid £75 for it from Danny Pitt of Harston, near Cambridge. Danny sent out regular 16mm sales lists, but as my postal delivery was usually around lunch time all the best titles had already been sold when I telephoned him. I had noted that the print had magnetic sound which did not worry me for I had a Bell & Howell 658 TQII which also had magnetic sound.

I was quite amazed when Danny said it was still available, three previous callers had all wanted it but in their hurry had not read down the blurb where it was mentioned that the print was magnetic. Danny made sure with each caller that they were aware if this. All three did not have a magnetic playback projector.

So I had quite a bargain. I am still of the opinion that "Goldfinger" was the best of all Bond films.

Maurice

The following members like this: Greg Perry and Tom Photiou
Maurice Leakey  
Maurice Leakey
Date registered 07.08.2017
home: Bristol, United Kingdom
ThankYou 221

Last edited 08.10.2020 | Top

#6 by Paul Browning , Mon Aug 10, 2020 3:14 pm

I tried to sell a print of this film on 8 a while back, and got nothing but insulting emails from forums members about how steep the price was, one guy in particular, I virtually told him to f off, and it was no where near this sold price. So good luck to the seller, who I have bought from and is excellent to deal with and a member on here too. Sometimes the ebay fever takes hold, and then who knows where it will end...........

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

The Blood Beast Terror Ftr. for sale
Looking out for any of these trailers

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 2
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor