Kodak Reel Film app

#1 by Greg Perry , Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:00 am

Kodak has a little app that allows you to put in your location and it will show films that are actually "playing on film" in one's general area. It also provides a list of movies that were actually "shot on film"--even if playing on DCP etc. Theaters must be signed up for their location to be listed so this "app" may not be 100% comprehensive.
You can use this "app" on your computer, or smartphone versions are available as well......

Right now it looks like it only works for UK, Ireland, and the U.S.
Here is a link to the Kodak page: https://reelfilm.kodak.com/

When I entered "London" for example, it came back with the 1969 Michael Caine film "The Italian Job" playing in 35mm at the
Warwick Student Cinema, Library Road Coventry, ENG GBR on Feb 28 at 7:30 pm.....
Here is a link to that result: https://reelfilm.kodak.com/movie/20609?filmFilter=true

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen, Tom Photiou, Eivind Mork and Mats Abelli
Ian Partridge sais Thank You!

Greg Perry
Date registered 07.07.2017
home: Minnesota USA
ThankYou 358

RE: Kodak Reel Film app

#2 by Kieran Hall , Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:49 pm

Hey, that's us! I've been meaning to register on here for ages so to see this was a pleasant surprise.

It's nice to see that people do actually take note of the Kodak app, since I was one of the ones banging the drum to get us signed up to it. They even sent us some nice Kodak stickers and window clings which we have proudly on display.

The following members like this: Eivind Mork, Greg Perry, Iman Yahya and Mats Abelli
Kieran Hall  
Kieran Hall
Date registered 04.19.2019
home: Coventry, UK
ThankYou 1

RE: Kodak Reel Film app

#3 by Eivind Mork , Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:29 pm

Welcome to the forum, Kieran!

Greg Perry likes this

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway