RE: New Captain.

#26 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

All I want from you Robert is to kindly act upon what is requested above.

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock

#27 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

Robert,
I think you did the right thing here,best to just spell it out and be done with it,who needs to continually get PM's to continue an argument,sorry getting a point across,the thread was obviously locked for a reason,Mark

Robert Crewdson likes this
Robert Crewdson sais Thank You!
Mark Mander

#28 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon May 21, 2018 9:49 am

Argument / point,.. there is a HUGE difference.
Now where have I just seen that word recently?

Andrew Woodcock

#29 by Mark Mander ( deleted ) , Mon May 21, 2018 11:09 am

Probably heard it many times everywhere over the years Andrew,Mark

Robert Crewdson likes this
Mark Mander

#30 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon May 21, 2018 11:10 am

No idea sorry Mark what any of that is supposed to mean.

Andrew Woodcock

#31 by Eivind Mork , Mon May 21, 2018 11:33 am

My goodness! I am going to sleep and when I wake up there is one person that has filled the forum with complaints and bad behavior. What are you really trying to do, Andrew? Is this how you show your love of the forum? All other members here have done nothing than write about film, but you want to demand replies in public at that instant. You do not need a several page defense of why the topics were closed. Read back in the topics and you see why there were closed. But you need special lengthy defense from us on why. You also need it at an instant and if you don't get it you will shout out in public. At 12:50am I was asleep ready for a new day. Yes, you has always been present at all times of the day. And that is terrific when you use that ability to share your vast knowledge, but it is NOT good for the forum when you fill the forum with complaints all the time. You have no single post that is outrageous, but you write post after post with small stings. I seriously wonder if you still don't understand what the problem is. You have have been asked several times to stop, but you just can't which is a shame as I have had many great moments with you here. Everybody else wants to talk about film, Andrew, not about how horrible it was that a topic were you were going on after asked not to, was closed. They don't want to start the day with a forum filled with your complaints. And you meet another member with this:

Zitat

Incidentally Mark, just for the record the name Andrew Woodcock never logs off here in future present to talk or otherwise. I hope this meets with your entire and complete approval?

There was no need to write this.

Zitat

Its all friendly Vidar, as always Vidar. Take some time out and visit your Wife Vidar. She no doubt will be by now, be begging for your attentions.

I don't take this as a friendly suggestion, no matter how many smilies you have, He just gave you critics on your behavior, and you reply with this. I am truly sad to see you write this. It is NOT all friendly, and don't think anybody believes that. And referring to his wife's need of attention. This comment was really low, Andrew. Really disappointing to be honest.

How is this to show your love of the forum? How is this a contribution to the forum? Why should anybody want to write anything here when the "latest posts" list is a wall of unhappy posts from you? Robert has taken the flak from you from closing the topics, but I do agree to his actions. You try your best to provoke actions, and I won't go into a 1000 post ping pong fight with you. Now you know where I stand, and I refuse to fight with you as this seems to be what you want.

The following members like this: Douglas Warren, David Alligan and Robert Crewdson
Douglas Warren, Vidar Olavesen and Robert Crewdson say Thank You!

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

#32 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Mon May 21, 2018 12:35 pm

I advised Vidar just as he advised myself.
It was for his benefit based on his reasons for leaving why I felt it was necessary to do so.

My message replying to Mark was simply to express my long standing commitment to this forum and its well being.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Mon May 21, 2018 12:37 pm | Top

#33 by Douglas Warren , Mon May 21, 2018 12:47 pm

Hopefully, we can now get back to discussing our love of films, the real reason any of us are here. And my thanks to Robert, Eivind, Greg and of course, to the founder, our friend Vidar.

The following members like this: Don Cunningham, Mats Abelli and Robert Crewdson
Robert Crewdson and Vidar Olavesen say Thank You!

Douglas Warren
Date registered 01.24.2018
home: West Chester, Ohio
ThankYou 40

Last edited 05.21.2018 | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Member status change made

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor