Jack Roe

#1 by Tom Photiou , Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:01 pm

Hi all, I have been trying all day since 9am to call the above company to order some filmguard, only problem i seem to have is a never ending message stating that i am in a que.
I note the number has changed to an 0845 number, i hate this nonsense as once this message cuts in i feel that someone is making money out of keeping me hanging on, i cut it off after 10 minutes, has anyone actually got through to them on this number?
They dont appear to have an email contact, i did fill out one of there contact us forms on the website but had no reply, this was early December.

Looking for Abba the movie Scope trailer

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 549

RE: Jack Roe

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Tue Jan 02, 2018 5:34 pm

I don't ever recall using a 0845 number to telephone this company Tom. I may be wrong but I certainly don't remember it as such. I have my new bottle upstairs so I will dig it out in a bit and see if they still put their telephone number on their part of the labeling on the box. They certainly used to do anyhow.

The other thing is they might not be back up and running yet after the Christmas holiday period. Many office based companies take a few extra days at this time of the year so it is too early to give up hope at this stage even if the number you are using is the correct one.

Here you go Tom. Just swap the +44 for a zero.

01989 567 474

This is the number I used in early December 2017 and the one I have always used previously. I have never had any issues getting through to them during normal office opening hours using this number.

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:17 pm | Top

#3 by Tom Photiou , Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:01 pm

Thanks Andy, all ordered now, weird as this was the number i had, the guy had to log back onto his computer at 4.50, how dare he try and nip home early

Doubled in price but it's thgat or loose out i guess. We still have half a bottle but i want enough tyo see us out.

Thanks again Mate.

Tom Photiou
ThankYou 549

#4 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:05 pm

No problems Tom, only happy to help.
It's expensive but it's good stuff to my mind anyhow.

BTW I sourced a lead for your ST1200 to your Pioneer amp input last night. I will post you a photo of it and then get one ordered for you.
Mono mini jack out to two phone plugs. My only doubt is regarding it's length as it didn't make that clear unfortunately so it may only be around 1m long.

I already had the bits and bobs to make one up via an adapter but it is one I may well use for my SH 30 so it was easier to find you another that does the same job just as a one piece lead.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:10 pm | Top

#5 by Tom Photiou , Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:21 pm

1 metre would be ample Andy as the Amp is on the 1st shelf of the two tier projector stand. One above the other.

Tom Photiou
ThankYou 549

#6 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:05 pm

I will get it ordered for you then tonight Tom and then post you a photo just so you know what it's like.
I think it looked pretty standard to my eyes but of course sourcing a mono jack to two phono RCA plugs, there are far fewer options and choices than there are for the mini stereo jack equivalent.

As I thought though, they are out there for just such tasks as that of your own Tom.

Tom Photiou sais Thank You!
Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:15 pm | Top

#7 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:12 pm

Here is the lead I ordered for you Tom. It will be with me hopefully by Saturday and I will do a quick test with it through both channels of my mixer to see it is feeding both channels with an identical signal before posting it out to you.
I will try it with either my ST 1200 or my SH 30 for you.

It turns out it is 2m long which is ideal id say for what this is being used for.

Mats Abelli likes this
Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:14 pm | Top

#8 by Maurice Leakey , Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:13 pm

Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Andrew
On Friday December 22 Tom said he had ordered two leads from eBay. Did he want a third one?
Werbung: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381728638579?...5879&rmvSB=true

The following contents have been linked to this post::

Maurice Leakey  
Maurice Leakey
Date registered 07.08.2017
home: Bristol, United Kingdom
ThankYou 221

#9 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:55 pm

Oh sorry Maurice, I hadn't spotted that detail in the hubbub leading up to Christmas. 😁😁

Ney bother, if he doesn't need it I will just add it to my own collection of cables to use with the SH 30 and a mixer/ amplifier.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:00 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Rip off import charge.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor