Florida trip

#1 by Tom Photiou , Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:34 am

Well, came back last tuesday from our much anticipated forida holiday. Pleased to say it was a fantastic ball of a time with the tempretures being the hottest october in 40 years. It was hot!
Did as many of the movie rides as possible, the mummy 4 times,jurassic park 3 and got soaked through,et,spider man and many many more, not to mention all the disney parks. Fortunatly my Brother visits the states a lot,he has friends over there so enjoys virginia washington seattle san fransisco and florida many time.(lucky tow rag) so he came with me and drove and therefore we had everything planned and saw parts and visted great resturants most tourist dont get to see. The only down side was that my wife was unable to leave her mother due to illness and cancelled at the kast week so i was a bit dissapointed with this as a postponement would have cost a hell of a lot so it was me my brother and my three kids(all grown up though but still my kids),

Looking for Home alone trailer and Abba Scope trailer

The following members like this: Vidar Olavesen, Del Phillipson, Eivind Mork and Greg Perry

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 10.29.2017 | Top

RE: Florida trip

#2 by Del Phillipson , Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:53 am

Sounds like you had a great time Tom, Universal is on my to do list, is the Alien ride (if it is a ride) still there?

Del Phillipson
Date registered 07.18.2017
ThankYou 137

#3 by Tom Photiou , Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:03 pm

Its not been there for a while now dell. It was an alien experience. 4d show with active seats. In fact unfortunatly they are spoiling it now. When i went in 2002 the mgm studios were great. Bu now theres only around three good rides. The tower of terror(which is up for change) star tours which is great fun and the raiders show. Everything else is star wars or micky mouse related. Also gone are the terminator(closed this year) earthquake jaws the psycho set. There are now relying more on 3d and simulators. If i went again i would do universal and probably a day a epcot. They ram people into the parks so you need to get to yours rides. My brothers got this off to a tee. Avatar had 240 munuites waits at times. You must be nuts to wait more than 30 minuites. The food in the parks is extotioate but you cant not enjoy it. They do it so well.
Just a shame they have closed so many good rides. I know they have up date but these are all great rides and loads of people were talking about how they should have kept them. Its the most well know movies
Oh and if you dont book your rides at home before you go via the fast pass at disney parks when you get there they are all booked so all you can do is wait. Universal charge a rip off 70 dollers extra for a fast pass. Good thing my brother knew the ins and outs and how to get around it all. I would have been lost.
Have to say go in october and buy the halloween horror nights ticket.it is brilliant fun.

Looking for Home alone trailer and Abba Scope trailer

Del Phillipson likes this
Del Phillipson sais Thank You!

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 10.29.2017 | Top

#4 by David Skillern , Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:12 pm

We went Easter this year and had a blast did both Universal parks, Sea World, Busch Gardens - where I experienced Falcon's Fury with a drop higher than the Statue of Liberty and. Discovery Cove - which was superb. If we go again next year - we might take it the Disney parks. All in all great fun.

The following members like this: Tom Photiou and Del Phillipson
David Skillern  
David Skillern
Date registered 05.02.2016
home: South Wales
ThankYou 71

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Big Screen event

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor