Iceland.!!

#1 by Gwyn Morgan , Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:54 pm

Sorry but that was awful well done Iceland.
Now we will need a new prime minister ,new leader of the opposition ,and a New England Football Manager.
God we have gone to the dogs.

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

RE: Iceland.!!

#2 by Tom Photiou , Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:41 pm

well, i dont follow football at all,but the England games either in Europe or world cup never surprises me, it makes me mad at how much some of these dick-heads actually earn kicking a bag a poxy wind around a field, they make disgusting money becoming fucking celebrities,(a term i loath), and yet the crappy team never get to finals, I laugh every time. Especially at how all the hype that gets built up about it. And whats all the fighting all about, its a good job we dont scrap at cinemas when a film we dont like gets shown. Iceland beat England Iceland's hardly a world class team are they?
Sorry chaps, i just dont get it.

Gwyn Morgan likes this

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

Last edited 06.27.2016 | Top

#3 by Dave Alligan , Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:59 am

Can I add a new England captain as well, he never was any good too much a prima dona

Dave Alligan  
Dave Alligan
Date registered 09.23.2015
home: Felixstowe
ThankYou 11

#4 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:24 pm

When you look at any of these football teams, you see a sea of foreign faces, with names from a scrabble board, not a British lad
amongst them, how can you expect a player bought in from some foreign land to give his all for us? Coupled to which, any England team is cobbled together without actually spending time playing together to get used to each others style. I still have my 16mm '66 World Cup
colour film, no doubt it'll be well faded by the time that cup ever gets won. Lets be honest, if they were paid on results, they'd starve to death.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:33 pm | Top

#5 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:37 pm

I am not a football fan. However I remember a time when Football Clubs
were largely made up of local lads.
Aberdeen F.C. was one of them. No outsiders playing for them none of your
International players getting paid over the top sums of money.
Dennis Law was a friend of the family and he sat me on his knee when I
was a wee boy.

Gwyn Morgan likes this
David Hardy
Last edited Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:38 pm | Top

#6 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Those were proper footballers Dave, when goals were scored, a shake of the hand or pat on the back, not a "love in", in the goal mouth
as they do of late.

Gwyn Morgan likes this
Hugh Thompson Scott

#7 by David Hardy ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Yes I always think they are going to give each other a right good shagging on the pitch at times.

The following members like this: Gwyn Morgan and Tom Photiou
David Hardy
Last edited Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:16 pm | Top

#8 by Gwyn Morgan , Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:13 pm

My grandsons play better than this bunch of tossers.Load of balls.😂😂😂😂😂

Gwyn Morgan
Date registered 08.03.2015
home: Devon
ThankYou 273

#9 by David Ollerearnshaw , Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Good job I hate football. Dates back to PE at school. Just think of Kes. At lease that's another out of Europe. Hope they give their pay back and hang heads in shame.

I still love the smell of film in the morning

David Ollerearnshaw
Date registered 08.13.2015
home: Sheffield UK
ThankYou 61

#10 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:33 pm

The only time we played "footie" at school was in the gym, five a' side, it was Rugby country, remember well being put out on the
field in gym shorts, vest, no boots,as usual, (only ever had one pair, bought secondhand, grew into and out of) in wintertime, I was frozen, but just bided my time 'til the PE master buggered off, so did Huge. Football always amuses me, the only time anyone has a bit
of National pride is some bloody match abroad, laughable.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#11 by Tom Photiou , Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:04 am

David, my hate of it also goes back to my even more hated school days. When im invited to any school reunions they get the same answer every time. two letters.FO

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

#12 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:33 am

Tom, not at all, my school reunion was brill, the girls that regarded me as the class clown, were suddenly alerted to the good lookin' bugger I am, not being, y'know, a pain, but, they loved me, I had a beard, the guys who were the pin ups,where pretty weather worn, balding types. As Janice said,( we had organised it ) a tidy bit of tackle,a pin up herself, as we smooched, "you're the best looking guy here tonight", so much for the sporty type's. Yes, it can be
a sickener for the hero's of the day .Loved my class reunion, hated by the other guys, but would have taken them, and they knew it, not kids anymore. Amazing, these guys that lorded it over us at school, were a load of bollocks out of it. Happy days.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:52 am | Top

#13 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:11 am

As I am seemingly, one of only a few true football fans on here and an actual supporter from many decades of MCFC (home and away) for at least two, ...I can only say, the sport clearly brings an insurmountable degree of pleasure to millions of people given that it is the number one sport in the world.

As for following England with any anticipation for ever seeing success, well since my birth year, that has always led to nothing but disappointment and I see nothing changing in my lifetime!

My favourite moment EVER from watching a big screen was seeing that hideous 40+ year clock rewinding back to zero!

"Not in my lifetime" ....up yours sir Alex!!

"C'Mon Baggy, Get With The Beat"

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:56 pm | Top

#14 by Robert Crewdson ( deleted ) , Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:35 pm

Tom, I wonder if you could have hated your school days any more than I did. I certainly wouldn't want to attend any school reunions, with former enemies looking back through rose coloured glasses.

Robert Crewdson

#15 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:46 pm

Oh dear, sounds like you lads did not enjoy your schooldays, granted there were things I'd rather have been doing, but on the whole,
got on well with my teachers and classmates, still see some of them now, hated infants school, but just got on with it, loved junior
and secondary school.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:56 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
German Donald Films

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor