#51 by Paul Browning , Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Its from the Elmo gs1200 Andrew isn't it

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

RE: Question

#52 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:34 pm

Yes it's the same one, so straight away you have a spare GS head for around £100 without doing any further work!

Luckily for me, the Bauer & Beaulieu Stereo models all share the very same head, so I'm a good few years off desperation yet thankfully.
Can never have too many heads and motors though!

I cashed in on a couple of those £15 Norris motors that Phil was speaking of the other day.
Can't go wrong for that price brand new!

I've got 3 spares now and another that still works fine now I've repaired the tachometer coil.

Now to do some more digging on the Allied capstan motors that I've found still exist brand new!

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:15 am | Top

#53 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:37 pm

Email sent Paul, don't panic Capt. Mainwairing, don't panic. Scott has it in hand.

Paul Browning likes this
Paul Browning sais Thank You!
Hugh Thompson Scott

#54 by Paul Browning , Fri Mar 04, 2016 11:39 pm

Thanks Hugh, I've gone from capt Mainwaring to stupid boy, vot is your name ?

Paul Browning  
Paul Browning
Date registered 09.13.2015
ThankYou 181

#55 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:00 am

Scott do not tell him.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#56 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 am

Paul, ven you Kontacht ze party, mention my name, it vill open doors, mach schnell. I vill say this only once.
Unless of course you need it. Huge.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:08 am | Top

#57 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:56 pm

Just re reading the post, I'd just like to ad though, I'm not a superhero, although I've been there, done it while the open mouthed
public gawp. All it needs is someone to say enough is enough, if you turn a blind eye to bad conduct, it will become rife, our police
system lacks, All it needs is intervention, sadly at times it was only me, many examples can I give, no one wants to get involved. A young lady who I knew, beset by yobbo's while in the phone box, I made them fly. During replastering my late
friends home, I was waiting for my connecting bus, an elderly lady could not make the step to the bus, I stepped forward and lifted her onto it, she turned around and said "Oh thanks lad, will you be here tomorrow?", the bus station had drivers that stood and watched, There was a time a poor woman was attacked by a guy outside a bookmakers, I was passing and came to her aid, the louts outside just stood there, I rest my case. Might be I'm being judgemental, some folk can't think on their feet,. On that subject, some poor soul was drowned after getting his foot caught in iron railings during a flash flood a few year ago,in Cocjermouth or Carlisle, people tried to free him, but no avail, my mate said he would have saved his life by cutting off his foot, I said "John, you're a plumber, why not yank off a waste pipe from a house, its then a snorkel until he can be freed". think on your feet, but I do think our society is lacking.

Hugh Thompson Scott
Last edited Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:13 pm | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Welcome Stuart.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor