FARNWORTH FILM FAIR.

#1 by Paul Barker , Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:32 am

well i am probably flogging a dead horse here on this forum. but i will procede .the farnworth film fair is now just over 4 weeks away. if you like to actually mix and speak to other like minded people in person, and buy a film or two then this event is well worth a visit. a very friendly event held on saturday february 6th at trinity church hall .market street .farnworth. BL4 8EX. many regular dealers, plus more. doors open 11am. car parking available bus station 2 minutes walk and railway station just a 5 minute walk away.excellent refreshments available too. always a great day.

Paul Barker  
Paul Barker
Date registered 12.01.2015
ThankYou 45

Last edited 01.06.2016 | Top

RE: FARNWORTH FILM FAIR.

#2 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:40 am

I sincerely hope it all goes well for you Paul.

We don't have that many UK collectors on here, so based on what I know of the ones that are here, given their circumstances, locations and comments, I have no doubt you may well be correct Paul.

You never know though, and I do have one or two collecting friends that I know will be going but arn t on this forum.

There is actually a group of collectors on the increase now that never use forums in the era we now find ourselves in.
They consider it old hat and communicate via other social media methods.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:52 am | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
BLACKPOOL FILM FAIR NOVEMBER 2016.

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 1
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor