I'd never get away with it when Vidar's here!

#1 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:26 am

I have just watched a most unbelievably moving film tonight after watching my team get beat once again! Argh!!

Not one for Jonathan or Vidar right now, but in stronger days ahead, for those of us who ever witnessed the sheer devotion we feel for our children then "The Lovely Bones" is unmissable!

I cannot begin to describe the range of emotions this superb film puts you through.

I know it's dig...al and I know it's banned talk here, but seriously, if you get the opportunity like I did this evening to watch this on the big screen via the best shiny disc out there, ...do so.

It is simply a breathtaking production that pulls on your heart strings on so many levels if you've ever fathered a child.

Simply stunning production for both content as well as picture and sound.
The picture quality is among the very best I have ever projected onto my screen, staggeringly good!

Sorry Vidar, but occasionally,there has to be exceptions!
The title says it all Vidar when you're back monitoring here! Ha ha.

Just had to get this in while the cats away, so to speak!
I promise I won't make a habit of it on here.

The screenshots from this film are staggeringly good due to all of the artistic scenes, but obviously, they could never posted on here.

.........................................................................................................

Back to our first love for me today. I have a noisy claw issue to address on the Beaulieu, so I will post back later, hopefully with some good news.

Andrew Woodcock
Last edited Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:57 am | Top

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
SCREENSHOTS

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor