ROBERT CREWDSON

#1 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:50 pm

As a member can I ask if you think the above is a member with relevant postings, just a question, he thinks not.
Please can we advise otherwise.

Vidar Olavesen likes this
Vidar Olavesen sais Thank You!
Hugh Thompson Scott

RE: ROBERT CREWDSON

#2 by Vidar Olavesen , Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:19 pm

I feel so sad he feels like this. I would love to have him here, even if he would like a break. I love his pictures and enjoy reading his posts

Vidar Olavesen
Date registered 08.02.2015
home: Sarpsborg, Norway
ThankYou 348

#3 by Andrew Woodcock ( deleted ) , Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:34 pm

I have been offline all day due to extensive work around the house with my wonderful wife but was both shocked as well as being deeply saddened to hear Robert is even considering leaving the forum.

He is an extremely knowledgeable member here with many years experience in the hobby to share with others.

He simply has too much to offer in my opinion for it to be an easy thing for us all to accept.

I do hope he reconsiders this decision after sleeping on it.

Andrew Woodcock

#4 by Hugh Thompson Scott ( deleted ) , Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:11 am

The man is a mine of info, and his Dad had all the inside info of the stars, aside from that Robert has become a buddy of mine,
we have never met, but he is my mate, and I don't want to lose his input, even sporadic, from our forum, so no more talk
you little arse, you are our member, and part of the gang.

Hugh Thompson Scott

#5 by Douglas Warren ( deleted ) , Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:18 am

I too wish that Robert would stay on and agree fully with Hugh.Robert is a warehouse of film history knowledge. A true gentleman in all ways,and I do hope he decides to remain.

Douglas Warren

#6 by Bill Parsons , Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:16 am

I think it would be sad if Robert were to leave, he is part of this forum, we need people with his type of knowledge and experience of the film world.
It does no harm to have a break now and again, and we do not have to be prolific, I am an example of that!

Bill Parsons  
Bill Parsons
Date registered 10.07.2015
home: Brookland, Kent, Uk
ThankYou 23

#7 by Barry Attwood ( deleted ) , Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:38 am

I don't personnally know Robert, but from his posts seems a very knowledgeable man on this fine hobby, I hope he sticks withy the forum, it needs people like him to chip in with intelligent comment from time to time.

Barry Attwood

#8 by Tom Photiou , Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:33 am

Robert, if your reading this you must now know there is no doubt that you must stay. Aside us collectors informing you of your more than valuable input here you also have the backing of two of our hobbies heavies,Mr Parsons and Mr Attwood, that's a great backing of your Contributions to this forum.

Tom Photiou
Date registered 08.14.2015
home: Plymouth. UK
ThankYou 548

#9 by Eivind Mork , Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:51 pm

I he has not relevant postings, there are many others who do not have relevant postings, me included. I do not understand why you feel that way. Please don't leave! I have appreciated all your postings in this forum!

Eivind Mork
Date registered 10.12.2015
home: Oslo, Norway
ThankYou 405

Sidney Powell responds after Trump campaign says she is not part of legal team:
Films / equipment SALE

disconnected Reel-Chat Members online 0
Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor